Gymnastics PEI is now accepting applications for a part-time Technical Director. This person will act as a technical and administrative support to the Women’s and Men’s Technical Committees in the areas of club development, provincial team programs, coach training, and judge training. Please view the full job description for more details: TD job description 2015-2016
Preference may be given to the following qualifications:
- A post-secondary degree in sport, kinesiology and/or recreation (or equivalent)
- Technical knowledge of gymnastics
- Strong working knowledge of the NCCP program
- Strong working knowledge of the Long Term Athlete Development model
- Professional administrative experience
To apply, please submit your resume to vvuillemot @ sportpei.pe.ca. The deadline to apply is September 1st at 5pm.